Landlord handing over key to AGS Lettings

Advising the mortgage Lender
If there is a mortgage on the property you must seek permission to rent the property out from the Lender.
Paying tax on your rental income.  Paying for all property taxes/utility standing charges will property is empty. Please note for flats the rent amount does not cover service charges/ground rent/maintenance. Residence overseas require NRL1 form for tax purposes.
Insuring the property along with fixtures and fittings, under a Landlords Insurance policy.
Gas Safety*
Ensuring every gas appliance is safe to use by a registered GAS SAFE engineer 12 monthly.
Electrical Safety
Ensuring all appliances, sockets and plugs are tested safe and maintained as necessary.
Energy Performance Certificate*
Ensuring there is a valid EPC for the property.
To provide 3 sets of door keys, any FOB keys, alarm and outbuilding/entrance codes.
Keeping the property in a good state of repair throughout the tenancy as defined in the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985 Section 11. Agree maintenance float for repairs if applicable.
Furnishing and Furniture
These regulations were amended in 1993 and have set new levels of fire resistance for domestic upholstered furniture and furnishings. It is an offence to supply in the course of business and furniture that does not comply with the regulations. Any furniture manufactured after March 1990 is likely to comply but if the appropriate labels are not on the furniture or compliance is in doubt please check with the manufacturer.

*Can be provided by AGS at an additional cost

The professional service we offer covers a wide variety of areas

If you would like further information then please give us a call and we would be more than happy to help